St. Albans City Park
No votes yet
A challenging course that weaves around the city park with a variety of terrain and thick woods. Practice basket.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Johnny Sias and Tank Scarbro
From Charleston; I-64 W to Exit 54 to US-60/Maccorkle Ave. Turn left on US-60/Maccorkle Ave. Left on Kanawha Terrace and then left on Observatory Dr. Follow park road to top of hill. 1st tee to the right of the pool.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at St. Albans City Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Wine Cellar Disc Golf Course, Dunbar WV USNo votes yet
- Little Creek Park, South Charleston WV US(1 vote)
- Redeemer Park Disc Golf Course, Charleston WV US(3 votes)
- Valley Park Disc Golf Course, Hurricane WV USNo votes yet
- Coonskin Disc Golf Course, Charleston WV USNo votes yet
- Eleanor Park, Eleanor WV US(1 vote)
- The Sound Barrier at Lincoln County High School, Hamlin WV USNo votes yet
- Barboursville City Park, Barboursville WV US(2 votes)
- Cedar Lakes Disc Golf Course, Ripley WV USNo votes yet
- Parchment Valley Winter Lake Disc Golf Course, Ripley WV USNo votes yet