Barboursville City Park
Decent Course, 6-7 out of 18 holes are in an open field, which I don't really care for. Other holes in the beginning are short and in the woods. The final 4 or so holes are tight, long, and nice! It certainly seems like a course made for new players.
Great course layout designed by 3 time World Champion Johnny Sias. Set in a very clean park this beautiful course was designed to encourage new players to get involved with the sport. Course starts out with some wide open holes and progressively gets harder through out the round. This is a great learning experience for new players to also learn the rules to the game having a mando on hole 3 long and an occasional OB. Course is well maintained and has went above and beyond to provide good signage, including a message board, for the appearance of the course. Park has chosen to match tee pads with the crush and run walking track surrounding the lake...should prove to provide good footing during the winter. Overall one of my favorites by far!
Courses Close By
- Indian Rock at Rotary Park, Huntington WV US(2 votes)
- Rotary Park, Huntington WV US(5 votes)
- Crazy 8, Lavalette WV USNo votes yet
- Lucky 8, Lavalette WV USNo votes yet
- The Sound Barrier at Lincoln County High School, Hamlin WV USNo votes yet
- South Point High School, South Point OH USNo votes yet
- Valley Park Disc Golf Course, Hurricane WV USNo votes yet
- Armco White, Ashland KY US(1 vote)
- Armco Blue , Ashland KY US(3 votes)
- Eleanor Park, Eleanor WV US(1 vote)