Sharp Springs Disc Golf Course
Very solid course. Challenging but not ridiculously hard for recreational players. Beautiful park. Couple of fun shots across water. One of them #3, the water level was way high, making it extremely difficult to get across. Take note, there is an alternate #3A if you'd prefer to keep your disc and do something else.
So far the 2nd best course I have played, and would be #1 if I wouldn't have had to deal with an unusual number of mosquitoes during the daylight hours. Really couldn't concentrate. The second run at this course was the same but even more mosquitoes. Aside from that, rivals my favorite course at Indian Creek in Madison, AL. It has a small step up on it because of the great mix of open, wooded, long, short, elevation, and all around great lay out. This course also has a untold secret in that you can play in the spring/summer months and get one layout, and a totally different layout during the fall just from the change of seasons.
Great course. Bad Mosquitoes. There is a reason that a tournament that is held there annually is called the `Skeeter Heater. Bring your bug spray and your A-Game
Courses Close By
- Cane Ridge Advanced Disc Golf Course, Antioch TN US(2 votes)
- Cane Ridge - Short Course, Antioch TN USNo votes yet
- The Chain Links at Nashboro, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Cedars of Lebanon State Park, Lebanon TN US(6 votes)
- Common Ground Disc Golf Course, Murfreesboro TN USNo votes yet
- Mundy Park, Mt Juliet TN US(2 votes)
- Jones Family Bark Park Mini Disc Golf, Mount Juliet TN USNo votes yet
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(8 votes)
- Ethan Page Park Disc Golf Course, Mt. Juliet TN USNo votes yet
- Crockett Park, Brentwood TN US(6 votes)