Cane Ridge Advanced Disc Golf Course
The previous comment is accurate. Except apparently there aren't enough volunteers to clear the "fringes." Most fairways are tight and many have a punishing rough. Thick growth, full of briars, poison ivy, and tons of spider webs in the summer. It's a solid course, no doubt. But kind of miserable in the summer.
There isn't any signage from basket to next tee, other than an arrow on the map at the tee box. So take note when you finish #9, walk towards the road past the tennis courts courts and then turn left before you get to the road. You'll eventually see #10 tee on your left.
This newest course in Nashville is a state of the art professional caliber course - well designed and on a beautiful piece of land. It has some open areas with large trees but is primarily a wooded course with fair but challenging fairways. Hills and highly varied hole lengths add interest and create large separation between the scores of the top pros and casual players. This course will only get better as the volunteers continue to clear the fringes.
Courses Close By
- Cane Ridge - Short Course, Antioch TN USNo votes yet
- The Chain Links at Nashboro, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Sharp Springs Disc Golf Course, Smyrna TN US(3 votes)
- Crockett Park, Brentwood TN US(6 votes)
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(8 votes)
- Fellowship Bible Church Disc Golf Course, Brentwood TN US(1 vote)
- Liberty Park, Franklin TN US(4 votes)
- Willow Grove Community Disc Golf, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Common Ground Disc Golf Course, Murfreesboro TN USNo votes yet
- Two Rivers Park, Nashville TN US(2 votes)