Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Half of this practice course is 90 - 120 feet fairways. Good for young beginners.
Good course for working on the short game. Usually not crowded and being a shorter course overall it plays fast so you can get in a complete round of 9 in approximately 45 minutes.
When it's football season forget it as the football traffic parks on fairways of 1, 8 and 9 making those three non-playable.
Courses Close By
- Jones Family Bark Park Mini Disc Golf, Mount Juliet TN USNo votes yet
- Ethan Page Park Disc Golf Course, Mt. Juliet TN USNo votes yet
- Sanders Ferry Park, Hendersonville TN US(3 votes)
- The Chain Links at Nashboro, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Cedars of Lebanon State Park, Lebanon TN US(6 votes)
- Two Rivers Park, Nashville TN US(2 votes)
- Sharp Springs Disc Golf Course, Smyrna TN US(3 votes)
- Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(9 votes)
- Willow Grove Community Disc Golf, Nashville TN USNo votes yet
- Naval Hill Disc Golf Course, Nashville TN US(2 votes)