No votes yet
Object course with lamp-posts as targets, except #8 which is an electrical box and #9 - a soccer goal post. 2 holes have water in play. Print out map - no signs or hole numbers.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Object
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 2,510ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: M.Beaudette & J.Hildebrand
Go west on Scurfield Blvd., past 4-way stop (1st intersection with Columbia Dr.), then turn left past Whyte Ridge Elementary and park along street on Columbia Dr. 1st tee between parking lot fence and tree.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Scurfield Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Bruce Park Disc Golf Course, Winnipeg MB CANo votes yet
- La Barriere Park, Winnipeg MB CANo votes yet
- Happyland Park Disc Golf Course, Winnipeg MB CA(1 vote)
- Kilcona Park Disc Golf Course - Lakes, Winnipeg MB CANo votes yet
- Kilcona Park Disc Golf Course - Outback, Winnipeg MB CANo votes yet
- Sir George-Etienne Cartier Park , Ste. Agathe MB CANo votes yet
- Providence College Disc Golf Course, Otterburne MB CANo votes yet
- Island Park Disc Golf Course, Portage la Pairie MB CANo votes yet
- Parkland Disc Golf Course, Winkler MB CANo votes yet
- Stanley Park DGC, Morden MB CANo votes yet