Kilcona Park Disc Golf Course - Outback
No votes yet
The original of two courses on site, Outback is a challenging distance course with some elevation. A round should take about an hour.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 3,454ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 2 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: MODS & EpicDiscs
Take Lagimodière Blvd. (north from Springfield, or south from the Perimeter Hwy), turn east at Springfield Ave, park after about 1km, find the 6th or 7th tee (on the hill) and play the 9 hole loop.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Darin Watson #40333
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kilcona Park Disc Golf Course - Outback? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Kilcona Park Disc Golf Course - Lakes, Winnipeg MB CANo votes yet
- Happyland Park Disc Golf Course, Winnipeg MB CA(1 vote)
- Bruce Park Disc Golf Course, Winnipeg MB CANo votes yet
- Scurfield Park, Winnipeg MB CANo votes yet
- La Barriere Park, Winnipeg MB CANo votes yet
- Sir George-Etienne Cartier Park , Ste. Agathe MB CANo votes yet
- Providence College Disc Golf Course, Otterburne MB CANo votes yet
- Island Park Disc Golf Course, Portage la Pairie MB CANo votes yet
- Parkland Disc Golf Course, Winkler MB CANo votes yet
- Stanley Park DGC, Morden MB CANo votes yet