Bruce Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A variety of terrain - from very wooded to open with nice changes in elevation. A nice mix of long and short holes. A creek runs through part of the course. It can mean lost discs in the spring when the water is high.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mixed
Tee Type: Grass
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,564ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 3
A few blocks east of the Assiniboine Park footbridge, across Portage Ave. from the Assiniboine Inn, at Albany St., between Portage Ave. and the Assiniboine River. 1st tee at SW corner of parking lot in the middle of the park.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Darin Watson #40333
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bruce Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Scurfield Park, Winnipeg MB CANo votes yet
- Happyland Park Disc Golf Course, Winnipeg MB CA(1 vote)
- Kilcona Park Disc Golf Course - Lakes, Winnipeg MB CANo votes yet
- Kilcona Park Disc Golf Course - Outback, Winnipeg MB CANo votes yet
- La Barriere Park, Winnipeg MB CANo votes yet
- Sir George-Etienne Cartier Park , Ste. Agathe MB CANo votes yet
- Providence College Disc Golf Course, Otterburne MB CANo votes yet
- Island Park Disc Golf Course, Portage la Pairie MB CANo votes yet
- Parkland Disc Golf Course, Winkler MB CANo votes yet
- Stanley Park DGC, Morden MB CANo votes yet