Rampart Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A mix of long shots, elevation and a few shorter technical shots. Orange rung of basket indicates next tee direction. Be sure to print and bring the map. As always, pedestrians have the right-of-way. The gap in the course (the walk from #10 to #11) is crucial to its existence. Vegetation in that area holds up the hillside from damaging the homes below it. Do not trample that vegetation. Please use the trail from 10 to tee 11.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: PPFDC Design Team
From Colorado Springs; 1-25N to exit 150 toward Academy Blvd. Go south on Academy for 0.2 mile to a left on Voyager Pkwy. Go .7 mile to a right on Research Pkwy. Go 1.6 miles to a right on Lexington Dr. Park entrance on the right in 0.3 mile. Follow park road around the dog park to the parking lot. 1st tee is just south of the lot.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Rampart Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Jenkins Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Holmes Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Sand Creek Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Falcon Elementary School of Tech, Peyton CO USNo votes yet
- DiscZilla Sports Disc Golf Course, Peyton CO USNo votes yet
- Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- The Aviary Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO US(2 votes)
- Rockin' The Rails, Palmer Lake CO US(1 vote)
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(4 votes)