Roberts Creek County Park
No votes yet
Short, with lots of woods and brush next to Lake Red Rock. Off the fairway = lost disc!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy. 163; exit 40 to Cty Road G28. Go south on G28 for 5 miles. Follow the signs for the park to gravel road. Follow gravel left through to 'Y' intersections.
First Tee: (
T.J. Brom #16726
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Roberts Creek County Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Central College Disc Golf Course, Pella IA US(1 vote)
- Jefferson Elementary School, Pella IA USNo votes yet
- Prairie City Park, Prairie City IA USNo votes yet
- Maytag Park, Newton IA US(2 votes)
- Lewis Club Park, Colfax IA US(1 vote)
- Woodland Park, Newton IA USNo votes yet
- Edmundson Park, Oskaloosa IA USNo votes yet
- City Park, Mitchellville IA USNo votes yet
- Mammoth Disc Golf, University Park IA USNo votes yet
- Bakers Disc Golf Course, Kellogg IA USNo votes yet