Roberts Creek County Park
No votes yet
Short, with lots of woods and brush next to Lake Red Rock. Off the fairway = lost disc!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy. 163; exit 40 to Cty Road G28. Go south on G28 for 5 miles. Follow the signs for the park to gravel road. Follow gravel left through to 'Y' intersections.
First Tee: (
T.J. Brom #16726
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Roberts Creek County Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Big Rock Disc Golf Course, Pella IA USNo votes yet
- Central College Disc Golf Course, Pella IA US(1 vote)
- Jefferson Elementary School, Pella IA USNo votes yet
- Prairie City Park, Prairie City IA USNo votes yet
- Twin Cedars Disc Golf Course, Bussey IA USNo votes yet
- Runnells City Park, Runnells IA USNo votes yet
- Maytag Park, Newton IA US(2 votes)
- Lewis Club Park, Colfax IA US(1 vote)
- Woodland Park, Newton IA USNo votes yet
- Edmundson Park, Oskaloosa IA USNo votes yet