Sherwood Lake and Campground
No votes yet
A fun 9 hole recreational course on mostly wooded, flat terrain with red and white tees. Each hole is well-marked and generally requires accuracy over power to navigate a tree-lined fairway. A well-kept campground and park located midway between Neillsville and Pittsville. *August 2019 - pretty unplayable due to huge trees down blocking fairways - please advise when fully playable again.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Disc King
Tee Type: Limestone
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 1,910ft
Alternate Length: 2,310ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: J. Marx and D.Tiffany
Sherwood Lake and Campground is in Clark County, midway between Pittsville and Neillsville via Hwy 73. Take Hwy 73 to CTK Z (south at bend between Roadhouse Tavern and St. Pauls Lutheran Church), continue due south on Z until it ends (at Ballard Rd), then continue due south on Badger Ave , which ends and turns west onto Dyer Rd. Go west on Dyer Rd into the park and drive to the 1st tee (next to the firewood pen).
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sherwood Lake and Campground? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Riverside Park, Pittsville WI USNo votes yet
- North Wood County Park, Arpin WI US(3 votes)
- Schuster Park, Neillsville WI USNo votes yet
- Wildwood Park, Marshfield WI US(3 votes)
- Braem Park, Marshfield WI US(2 votes)
- Lake Wazee Recreation Area, Black River Falls WI USNo votes yet
- Loyal West Side Park, Loyal WI USNo votes yet
- Alexander Middle School Disc Golf Course, Nekoosa WI USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Nekoose WI USNo votes yet
- Rock Springs Park, Black River Falls WI USNo votes yet