Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Close to home, so a fun warm up course for me and my husband. We usually hit the course twice because it's so small and kinda crammed together. Unfortunately it can get pretty dirty and trashed but overall it's a decent course. Lots of nice people to meet there and usually no issues with passing other groups up if needed.
Ive really grown on this course. One of the better 9 or 12 hole courses around. It's still not marked really, but it has new like cement pads, and the city put new brooms on each hole, but slowly and surely, a few of them either broke in half or missing (thanks vandals). Very well maintained course, no garbage. A few downhill shots, some through tight woods, and a few with good length. Some holes have the regular chain baskets, and the rest have the solid cylinder like baskets.
I found this course to be a waste of my time. Course is not marked well and is set in a city park with a walking path winding through the disc golf area. I elected not to finish after about 6 holes because I wasn't sure where the next tee box was.
this course is a challenge for anybody. some holes have chains, and some cones. some holes are wooded, some hilly, and some are flat. i give this course a 7.5 out of 10 rating for toughness.
Courses Close By
- Bethel University Disc Golf Course, Arden Hills MN US(2 votes)
- Fridley Middle School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Fridley High School Disc Golf Course, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Silverview Park, Mounds View MN US(2 votes)
- Riverfront Regional Park, Fridley MN USNo votes yet
- Acorn Disc Golf Course, Roseville MN US(4 votes)
- Wirth Par 3, Golden Valley MN US(3 votes)
- Central Park, Brooklyn Park MN US(5 votes)
- Bassett Creek Park, Crystal MN US(6 votes)
- Coon Rapids Disc Golf Course, Coon Rapids MN US(1 vote)