Renaissance Park - RenSke
No votes yet
Multiple layouts, tees and baskets here. Intermediate level permanent disc golf course designed for the 2015 Tim Selinske Masters event. Plays in and out of the woods bordering holes #11 - 13 of the Renaissance Gold course. Some baskets are colored white/gold or red/gold for the other layouts here that overlap and share baskets. Need course maps from the course listings here to navigate the various layouts.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 4,229ft
Alternate Length: 5,252ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Stan McDaniel
I-77 Northbound; Exit 5 (W.Tyvola) Turn left. Go 2 miles to the Renaissance softball and soccer complex on the right. Do not turn into the tennis complex. Turn into the 2nd entrance of the first parking lot on the left. Park at that end of lot. 1st RenSke tee is at the Renaissance Gold course #12.
Email: Tripp Cole #24219
Official Event Layouts
PDGA Amateur Disc Golf World Championships Driven by Innova24-Jul-2018
- Holes: 9
- Length: 3,293 ft.
- Par: 29
- Divisions: FA1, FA40, FA50, FA60, MA1, MA40, MA50, MA60, MA70
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Renaissance Park - RenSke? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Renaissance Park - Pro Players, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Renaissance Park - Gold, Charlotte NC US(3 votes)
- Pinewood Elementary Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Plantation Ruins at Winget, Charlotte NC US(1 vote)
- Chantilly Park, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Kilborne TPC, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Springfield Elementary, Fort Mill SC USNo votes yet
- Sugaw Creek Park, Charlotte NC US(3 votes)
- Nevin Park Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Goat Island Disc Golf Course, Belmont NC USNo votes yet