Renaissance Park - Pro Players
No votes yet
Multiple layouts, tees and baskets here. This is the tournament layout of the Gold course. It is permanent but it diverges significantly from the Gold course. Follow the white next tee arrows and throw to white/silver baskets. A more wooded version of the gold course. Narrow gaps, a few open throws, and plenty of fast greens. Some baskets are colored white/gold or red/gold for the other layouts here that overlap and share baskets. Need course maps from the course listings here to navigate the various layouts.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 5,161ft
Alternate Length: 5,252ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Stan McDaniel
I-77 south from downtown to Tyvola Rd. (exit 5). West 1 mile, cross S. Tryon St., right into Jeff Adams Tennis Center, park in rear of lot past tennis courts. Pro Players 1st tee is on the sidewalk directly right of the practice basket.
Email: Tripp Cole #24219
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Renaissance Park - Pro Players? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Renaissance Park - RenSke, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Renaissance Park - Gold, Charlotte NC US(3 votes)
- Pinewood Elementary Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Plantation Ruins at Winget, Charlotte NC US(1 vote)
- Chantilly Park, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Kilborne TPC, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Springfield Elementary, Fort Mill SC USNo votes yet
- Sugaw Creek Park, Charlotte NC US(3 votes)
- Nevin Park Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Goat Island Disc Golf Course, Belmont NC USNo votes yet