Pinewood Elementary Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short course in Madison Central Park aimed to please the elementary school students at the adjacent school. Mostly short and open holes with a few trees in play. The longer Black layout (bring map) averages over 310' per hole.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,195ft
Alternate Length: 2,822ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Sam Nicholson
From the south, take I-77 to exit 5. Go east on Tyvola Rd for 0.8 mile to a left on South Blvd., then right on Seneca Pl. Go 0.7 miles and turn left into play ground parking lot, past main entrance for Pinewood Elementary. If you are coming from Park Road, make right into parking lot, before main school entrance.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pinewood Elementary Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Renaissance Park - Gold, Charlotte NC US(3 votes)
- Renaissance Park - Pro Players, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Renaissance Park - RenSke, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Chantilly Park, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Plantation Ruins at Winget, Charlotte NC US(1 vote)
- Kilborne TPC, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Sugaw Creek Park, Charlotte NC US(3 votes)
- Springfield Elementary, Fort Mill SC USNo votes yet
- The Scrapyard at Idlewild Park, Matthews NC US(1 vote)
- McKee Road Elementary, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet