Sugaw Creek Park
Nice technical short course. Well designed and enough shot variety to keep some pros interested. The first four-five holes are very technical tunnel shots, but the course opens up a bit more later in the round. There are some elements you won’t find on many other courses, like a raised basket in a crepe myrtle and a unique horizontal branch feature about fifteen feet from tee seven. Vagrancy can be a problem, but I’ve heard the locals try to keep it “clean” when they can.
Fun course to play. Very flat. Course isn't too spread out but it isn't too crammed together either. Some baskets are in the woods and some in the open and some with just enough trees to serve as obstacles in the way. concrete tees. course was fairly easy to follow. a couple of nicely situated baskets that make it unique.
Great Par 3 course....several holes are elevated off the ground(tire stack,pole and in a tree).....kindof cool to see different hole placements...
Courses Close By
- Nevin Park Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Kilborne TPC, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Chantilly Park, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Reedy Creek Park, Charlotte NC US(4 votes)
- Hornets Nest Park, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Pinewood Elementary Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Robert L. Smith District Park, Charlotte NC US(1 vote)
- The Scrapyard at Idlewild Park, Matthews NC US(1 vote)
- Renaissance Park - Pro Players, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Renaissance Park - RenSke, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet