Payson Canyon Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In a canyon with a creek running down the middle of the park. Short, tight and technical.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 4,150ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
I-15; exit 248. Go east on W 800 S for 1.4 miles to a right on S Canyon Rd. Go 2.6 miles to City/County Park on the left. 1st tee is on the left side of parking lot.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Payson Canyon Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Birdie, Woodland Hills UT USNo votes yet
- Elk Ridge Meadows, Elk Ridge UT USNo votes yet
- Spanish Fork Disc Golf Course, Spanish Fork UT USNo votes yet
- Nephi Disc Golf Course, Nephi UT USNo votes yet
- Eagle Rock Disc Golf Course, Mapleton City UT US(1 vote)
- Spring Acres Arts Park, Springville UT USNo votes yet
- Jolley's Ranch Campground, Springville UT US(1 vote)
- Bicentennial Park, Provo UT US(4 votes)
- Slate Canyon Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet
- Utah State Hospital Disc Golf Course, Provo UT US(1 vote)