Elk Ridge Meadows
No votes yet
#2 and #3 have big concrete tees, the rest are grass or dirt. #4-9 have no grass but there are still paved paths and benches. Mostly open with some elevation. Practice basket available.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 2,633ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
I-15; exit 250 toward Payson. Go East on UT-115 S/S 3200 W/N Main St (signs for SR-115) for 0.9 mile to a left on UT-198 E/E 100 N. Go 2.2 miles to a right on Elk Ridge Dr. Go 1.5 miles to a left on 11200 S. Go 0.4 mile to a right on Bear Hollow Ln, then 0.2 mile to a right on Sky Hawk Way.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Elk Ridge Meadows? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- The Birdie, Woodland Hills UT USNo votes yet
- Spanish Fork Disc Golf Course, Spanish Fork UT USNo votes yet
- Payson Canyon Disc Golf Course, Payson UT USNo votes yet
- Eagle Rock Disc Golf Course, Mapleton City UT US(1 vote)
- Spring Acres Arts Park, Springville UT USNo votes yet
- Bicentennial Park, Provo UT US(4 votes)
- Jolley's Ranch Campground, Springville UT USNo votes yet
- Slate Canyon Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet
- Utah State Hospital Disc Golf Course, Provo UT US(1 vote)
- Utah Lake State Park Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet