No votes yet
Short course in a woodsy residential park. An Eagle Scout Project.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 1,941ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Hawkes Poulter
Take Veterans Memorial Hwy exit for W 8000 S in Benjamin going east. Turn right on South Mill Rd. Go straight (becomes South Woodland Hills Dr). Go all the way up into Woodland Hills and turn onto East Loafer Dr. The park is on the right. 1st tee is next to the road.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Birdie? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Elk Ridge Meadows, Elk Ridge UT USNo votes yet
- Payson Canyon Disc Golf Course, Payson UT USNo votes yet
- Spanish Fork Disc Golf Course, Spanish Fork UT USNo votes yet
- Eagle Rock Disc Golf Course, Mapleton City UT US(1 vote)
- Spring Acres Arts Park, Springville UT USNo votes yet
- Jolley's Ranch Campground, Springville UT US(1 vote)
- Bicentennial Park, Provo UT US(4 votes)
- Slate Canyon Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet
- Utah State Hospital Disc Golf Course, Provo UT US(1 vote)
- Utah Lake State Park Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet