No votes yet
In an exceptionally well maintained public park. Wide open holes are mixed in with those guarded by clumps of trees. Practice basket next to the parking lot. Note: Course map out of date. Melville Ave. no longer exists. The gravel road leads to a parking lot next to the 1st tee. Toilet facilities available spring, summer and fall. Bring bug spray.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 2,379ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Joe Hunt & Wayne Harvey
On King St between the cemetery and roundabout.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Trevor Lyons #78876
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Patrick Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Springside, Springside SK CANo votes yet
- Good Spirit Provincial Park Disc Golf Course, Good Spirit SK CANo votes yet
- Burgis Beach Disc Golf, Burgis Beach SK CANo votes yet
- Asessippi National Disc Golf Course, Inglis MB CANo votes yet
- Ketepwa Campground, Lebret SK CANo votes yet
- Fort Campground, Fort Qu'Appelle SK CANo votes yet
- North Ridge Disc Golf Course, Birtle MB CANo votes yet
- Douglas Park, Regina SK CANo votes yet
- Hamiota Practice Course, Hamiota MB CANo votes yet
- River Park Disc Golf, Weyburn SK CANo votes yet