One Mile Lake
No votes yet
Relatively short but offers many technical challenges and elevation changes. A fun shaded course - definitely worth the hike in. Wear footwear appropriate for walking the forest floor. Water and bug spray recommended.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 2,000ft
Alternate Length: 1,800ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Mike Marshall
Head north past Whistler, BC. Go 2 km past Narin Falls Provincial Park and park your car at One Mile Lake upper parking lot. At the lake, take a right onto the One Mile Lake Trail (take a right when looking at the lake from the parking lot) and continue for 3 minutes to the Nairn Falls Connector. Walk along the Connector Trail for 5 minutes to the first hole on the right.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at One Mile Lake? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Whistler Disc Golf Course, Whistler BC CA(1 vote)
- Whistler RV Park Disc Golf Course, Whistler BC CANo votes yet
- Squamish - Brackendale, Brackendale BC CA(1 vote)
- East Lillooet Disc Golf Course, Lillooet BC CANo votes yet
- Pine Tree Meadow, Lytton BC CANo votes yet
- Grouse Mountain, North Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Eastview Park, North Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Shirley Macey Park, Gibsons BC CA(2 votes)
- Rockridge School, West Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Mundy Park, Coquitlam BC CANo votes yet