Shirley Macey Park
The newly added signage and tee boxes really adds to this great course. Just wish it was more than 9.
Course has potential but has issues. Not a single sign, very hard to tell where to go to next hole. No tee pads make it hard to tell where to take your first shot from. The layout of the holes is decent. Better signage and teepads would go a long way to make this a good course.
Courses Close By
- Rockridge School, West Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Jericho Hill Community Centre, Vancouver BC CA(4 votes)
- VCUDGC 2017 Jericho Glow Layout, Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Grouse Mountain, North Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Quilchena Disc Golf Course, Vancouver BC CA(2 votes)
- Eastview Park, North Vancouver BC CANo votes yet
- Little Mountain Disc Golf Course-Q.E. Park, Vancouver BC CA(1 vote)
- Bowen Park, Nanaimo BC CA(1 vote)
- Robert Burnaby Park, Burnaby BC CANo votes yet
- Squamish - Brackendale, Brackendale BC CA(1 vote)