East Lillooet Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A good variety of technical shots across rolling terrain through Ponderosas. Not much rough but plenty of trees. A great course for the intermediate player, with good options for alternate layouts for more experienced players. Free camping from May to October just across the Fraser River at the Fortis, BC campground. Great hiking, fishing, and biking nearby. Low snowfall and mild temps make this a good winter course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Ben Corno and Iraleigh Anderson
Drive south from Lillooet (or North from Lytton) on Hwy 12. Turn East onto Airport Road. Drive 2 minutes. Go past the gun club on the left to a left into the horse riding club. Park here. 1st tee is in the tree island straight ahead.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at East Lillooet Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pine Tree Meadow, Lytton BC CA(1 vote)
- One Mile Lake, Pemberton BC CANo votes yet
- Copper Ridge Disc Golf Course, Logan Lake BC CANo votes yet
- Whistler Disc Golf Course, Whistler BC CA(1 vote)
- McArthur Island Disc Golf Course, Kamloops BC CANo votes yet
- Whistler RV Park Disc Golf Course, Whistler BC CANo votes yet
- Rose Hill - West, Kamloops BC CANo votes yet
- Dick Hart Park, Kamloops BC CA(1 vote)
- Squamish - Brackendale, Brackendale BC CA(1 vote)
- Walden Park Disc Golf Course, Chilliwack BC CANo votes yet