Old Post Park Disc Golf Course
Open front 4 holes - the rest go up through the woods along the Arkansas River to the Caudle Overlook near #9. The course wraps back around to the parking area. #16 has a small pond to throw across.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,281ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Matt Loyd
I-40; exit 81. Go south on Hwy 7 (Arkansas Ave.) for 4.4 miles to a right on Lock and Dam Rd. Go 1.5 miles west to park entrance sign. 1st tee on right near two pavilions- across street from tennis courts.
Email: Matt Loyd #40462
This course has no photos.
by dlopez916 on Mar 17, 2015 at 10:02pm
One of the top courses in the state. Requires different shots and accommodates players of all skill levels!
Courses Close By
- Hickory Hollow, Russellville AR USNo votes yet
- Fellowship Creek Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR USNo votes yet
- Pleasant View Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR US(1 vote)
- London Disc Golf Course, London AR USNo votes yet
- Cabin Creek, Lamar AR USNo votes yet
- Cline Park Disc Golf Course, Clarksville AR USNo votes yet
- Timberwolf Disc Golf Course, Morrilton AR USNo votes yet
- Beaverfork Disc Golf Course, Conway AR USNo votes yet
- Bear Trail Disc Golf Course, Conway AR US(1 vote)
- Arkansas Tech University, Ozark AR USNo votes yet