Fellowship Creek Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A variety of open fairways, trees, and a few holes that neighbor a creek on Fellowship of Christians Church property. 18 tees to 9 baskets. A bonus hole plays down the grassy center of the drive (asphalt is OB - must re-tee). #1 is clearly marked with a kiosk that includes course info.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Monkey Trap
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Steve Bennett
From I-40 East; Weir Road exit. Go right on Weir Road to a left on Sparksford Dr. Go to the course on the right just before you cross the freeway. If from I-40 West; Hwy 7 exit. Go back over the overpass. Take a right on Aspen Lane to a right on Sparksford Dr. Go 0.25 miles to the course on the right.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fellowship Creek Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pleasant View Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR US(1 vote)
- Hickory Hollow, Russellville AR USNo votes yet
- Old Post Park Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR US(1 vote)
- London Disc Golf Course, London AR USNo votes yet
- Cabin Creek, Lamar AR USNo votes yet
- Cline Park Disc Golf Course, Clarksville AR USNo votes yet
- Timberwolf Disc Golf Course, Morrilton AR USNo votes yet
- Beaverfork Disc Golf Course, Conway AR USNo votes yet
- Bear Trail Disc Golf Course, Conway AR US(1 vote)
- Clinton Disc Golf Course, Clinton AR USNo votes yet