Fellowship Creek Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A variety of open fairways, trees, and a few holes that neighbor a creek on Fellowship of Christians Church property. 18 tees to 9 baskets. A bonus hole plays down the grassy center of the drive (asphalt is OB - must re-tee). #1 is clearly marked with a kiosk that includes course info.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Monkey Trap
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Steve Bennett
From I-40 East; Weir Road exit. Go right on Weir Road to a left on Sparksford Dr. Go to the course on the right just before you cross the freeway. If from I-40 West; Hwy 7 exit. Go back over the overpass. Take a right on Aspen Lane to a right on Sparksford Dr. Go 0.25 miles to the course on the right.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Fellowship Creek Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pleasant View Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR US(1 vote)
- Hickory Hollow, Russellville AR USNo votes yet
- Old Post Park Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR US(1 vote)
- Merritt Park, Dardanelle AR USNo votes yet
- London Disc Golf Course, London AR USNo votes yet
- Cabin Creek, Lamar AR USNo votes yet
- Cline Park Disc Golf Course, Clarksville AR USNo votes yet
- Danville Disc Golf Course, Danville AR USNo votes yet
- Clarksville Schools, Clarksville AR USNo votes yet
- Timberwolf Disc Golf Course, Morrilton AR USNo votes yet