No votes yet
Fairways both up and down the hillside with large trees and a creek. Odd design with many fairways crossing each other - bring the map. Signs near a couple of the baskets can help.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Jacob Gould
From I-40; exit 64 (US Highway 64) towards Lamar. Go 1.4 miles to a left on Cabin Creek Ave. When you see the park, turn left on S Cumberland St, cross the creek and turn right on W Quarry St. The road curves left and becomes Kitchen/Lewis St. Park near the baseball fields. 1st tee is up on the hill along the 3rd base side, after you walk through the fenced-in area.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cabin Creek? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cline Park Disc Golf Course, Clarksville AR USNo votes yet
- London Disc Golf Course, London AR USNo votes yet
- Pleasant View Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR US(1 vote)
- Hickory Hollow, Russellville AR USNo votes yet
- Fellowship Creek Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR USNo votes yet
- Old Post Park Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR US(1 vote)
- Arkansas Tech University, Ozark AR USNo votes yet
- Ozark Disc Golf at West Side Park, Ozark AR USNo votes yet
- Danville Disc Golf Course, Danville AR USNo votes yet
- Booneville Disc Golf Course, Booneville AR USNo votes yet