No votes yet
Fairways both up and down the hillside with large trees and a creek. Odd design with many fairways crossing each other - bring the map. Signs near a couple of the baskets can help.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Jacob Gould
From I-40; exit 64 (US Highway 64) towards Lamar. Go 1.4 miles to a left on Cabin Creek Ave. When you see the park, turn left on S Cumberland St, cross the creek and turn right on W Quarry St. The road curves left and becomes Kitchen/Lewis St. Park near the baseball fields. 1st tee is up on the hill along the 3rd base side, after you walk through the fenced-in area.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cabin Creek? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Cline Park Disc Golf Course, Clarksville AR USNo votes yet
- London Disc Golf Course, London AR USNo votes yet
- Pleasant View Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR US(1 vote)
- Hickory Hollow, Russellville AR USNo votes yet
- Fellowship Creek Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR USNo votes yet
- Old Post Park Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR US(1 vote)
- Arkansas Tech University, Ozark AR USNo votes yet
- Ozark Disc Golf at West Side Park, Ozark AR USNo votes yet
- Mulberry Disc Golf Course, Mulberry AR USNo votes yet
- City of Charleston, Charleston AR USNo votes yet