No votes yet
Designed to introduce beginners and families to disc golf. 9 baskets with 18 tees, all within view of each other. Several holes have open looks from the tee, but many large trees with low canopies that will force shot shaping. The park straddles Laredo Ave, which is OB. A drainage ditch defines OB as it wraps around several fairways.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,070ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Steve Bennett
I-40; go south on AR-7 (Arkansas Ave) for 2.5 miles to a right on W 8th St. Go west a half mile to the school on the right. Laredo Ave is on the left. Park on the east side of Laredo (opposite sidewalk), facing north. The 1st hole is near the sidewalk at the south end of the park.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hickory Hollow? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Old Post Park Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR US(1 vote)
- Fellowship Creek Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR USNo votes yet
- Pleasant View Disc Golf Course, Russellville AR US(1 vote)
- London Disc Golf Course, London AR USNo votes yet
- Cabin Creek, Lamar AR USNo votes yet
- Danville Disc Golf Course, Danville AR USNo votes yet
- Cline Park Disc Golf Course, Clarksville AR USNo votes yet
- Timberwolf Disc Golf Course, Morrilton AR USNo votes yet
- Beaverfork Disc Golf Course, Conway AR US(1 vote)
- Bear Trail Disc Golf Course, Conway AR US(1 vote)