Runs in and out of the woods. Eight holes in the woods with elevation. Camping at Scioto Trail State Park and Pike Lake State Park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 4,678ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
From Rte 23; Bridge St. exit towards Chillicothe. Go downtown, turn right on Main St./Rte 50, to a left on University Dr. At top of hill turn left into campus. Practice basket and 1st tee behind Shoemaker Hall (restrooms in here) by tennis courts.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Alan Hurtt
Alt. Phone: 740-774-7716
This course has no photos.
by duc2270 on Oct 17, 2013 at 1:27pm
Short, fun course. Wish my college had a course on campus when I was in school. Actually, maybe not, I may not have finished school.
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Great Seal State Park, Chillicothe OH US(3 votes)
- Bristol Park, Waverly OH USNo votes yet
- Salem Disc Golf Academy, Salem OH USNo votes yet
- Pike Lake State Park, Bainbridge OH US(5 votes)
- Flying Eagles Disc Golf Course, Circleville OH USNo votes yet
- Paint Creek State Park Disc Golf Course, Bainbridge OH US(2 votes)
- Jeremy Lewis Memorial Disc Golf Course at Deer Creek State Park, Mt Sterling OH US(1 vote)
- Whispering Cave Disc Golf Course, Logan OH USNo votes yet
- Rocky Fork State Park - South Beach, Hillsboro OH US(1 vote)
- Rocky Fork State Park, Hillsboro OH USNo votes yet