Flying Eagles Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Mostly wide open with slightly rolling hills.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 3,417ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Bendan Kleman and Jeff Milton
From Downtown Circleville; Take E Main St (56) east 2 miles to a left on Old Tarlton Pike. Go 0.25 mile to a left on Bolender Pontious Rd. Go a half mile to Martha Hitler Park on the right.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Flying Eagles Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Great Seal State Park, Chillicothe OH US(3 votes)
- Jackson Lake Park, Canal Winchester OH USNo votes yet
- The Twilight Zone, Canal Winchester OH US(1 vote)
- Jeremy Lewis Memorial Disc Golf Course at Deer Creek State Park, Mt Sterling OH US(1 vote)
- Scioto Grove Disc Golf Course, Grove City OH US(2 votes)
- Eagles Nest Disc Golf Course, Lancaster OH US(1 vote)
- Ohio University-Chillicothe, Chillicothe OH US(2 votes)
- Flat Rocks Disc Golf Course, Lancaster OH US(3 votes)
- Area 51, Obetz OH US(1 vote)
- Grove City Community DGC, Grove City OH US(3 votes)