No votes yet
Flat and open. Seldom played.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,485ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
Driving NE on Rte. 23 in Waverly, turn right on Clough St. and immediately left on 335/E 2nd. Go 0.75 mile to a right on Wendy Lane, then immediately left on Armbruster. Dr. Go 0.25 mile to park entrance on right. 1st tee is beyond a practice basket, beyond the outfield fence of the rightmost ball field.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bristol Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ohio University-Chillicothe, Chillicothe OH US(2 votes)
- Pike Lake State Park, Bainbridge OH US(5 votes)
- Great Seal State Park, Chillicothe OH US(3 votes)
- Salem Disc Golf Academy, Salem OH USNo votes yet
- Paint Creek State Park Disc Golf Course, Bainbridge OH US(2 votes)
- Rocky Fork State Park - South Beach, Hillsboro OH US(1 vote)
- Earl Thomas Conley Riverside Park, West Portsmouth OH USNo votes yet
- Black Bear Disc Golf at Shawnee State Park, West Portsmouth OH US(1 vote)
- Whispering Cave Disc Golf Course, Logan OH USNo votes yet
- Rocky Fork State Park, Hillsboro OH USNo votes yet