Pretty hilly course. Depending on how good you are this can be one of the hardest courses when starting out or be a breeze. I've seen people come from different states and destroy the course their first time. Overall it's really fun.
Nice course with lots of challenging slopes and elevation changes. Arrow painted on a concrete block at each hole tells you where the next tee is. The relatively short distances are deceiving since about half of the holes are uphill. It's easy to lose track of a disc on the holes with severe side slopes (where did it roll?!?!)
A really great course in a beautiful park, not to mention free! It is really unique playing in the middle of a city. A brand new course, well maintained and a lot of variety within the course. Two thumbs up.
Courses Close By
- Pyramids Pink, Leicester MA US(1 vote)
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(1 vote)
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US(4 votes)
- Sherwood Middle School, Shrewsbury MA USNo votes yet
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA USNo votes yet
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA USNo votes yet
- Buffumville Lake, Charlton MA US(3 votes)
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA USNo votes yet
- Barre Falls, Barre MA US(2 votes)
- Rapscallion Brewery Disc Golf, Sturbridge MA US(1 vote)