Buffumville Lake - Amateur Course
No votes yet
Plays on and adjacent to the David Stidham (long course) with a mix of open areas and woods and some moderate elevation. Most holes have concrete or asphalt tees. Tee 1A uses Tee 1 long tee pad to a basket on the right by the road. Hole 2A's tee is against the rocks in the middle of hole 1 long. Hole 3A uses Tee 2 long's pad to a basket on the right by the woods. Hole 4A, 5A and 6A are in the woods. 7A is in the open throwing back towards tee 3A. 8A's tee is across the road from 7A (walk backwards). 9A is parallel to the parking lot. 10A uses the back portion of Tee 1 long going in the opposite direction. 11A continues that way, then 12A is the exact same hole as 18 long.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 12
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 3,113ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-395, take exit 4B west to Oxford center, cross Rte. 12, continue straight on Charlton St. about 2 miles, left on Buffum Dam Rd which becomes Old Oxford Rd. 1st tee against rocks, past disc golf sign board, close to parking lot.
First Tee: (
Email: Buffumville Lake
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Buffumville Lake - Amateur Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Buffumville Lake - David Stidham Memorial Disc Golf Course, Charlton MA US(4 votes)
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA USNo votes yet
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA USNo votes yet
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA USNo votes yet
- Rapscallion Brewery Disc Golf, Sturbridge MA US(1 vote)
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(2 votes)
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US(5 votes)
- Pyramids Pink, Leicester MA US(1 vote)
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US(3 votes)
- West Thompson Lake, North Grosvenor Dale CT US(2 votes)