Hodges Village Dam
No votes yet
Elevation on most holes, usually quiet, dual tees on 2 thru 6. The long tee for #6 is on the bridge (no black mat). Originally installed as an 18 hole course in 2002, it was gradually whittled down to a 9 hole course and then in June 2016 was increased back up to a 13 hole course, with 4 holes added between old #6 and old #8. The new numbers on the baskets are at the top of the pole (the numbers in red tape in the middle of the pole are the old numbers and are no longer correct). The only tee signs are the original weathered white ones on holes 2 thru 5 (see the new course map in the Course Links section). Pack in, pack out. 2 miles from the Buffumville Lake course. A map is needed for navigation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 13
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Not at all
Course Length: 3,500ft
Alternate Length: 3,700ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Rte 395: exit 4. Take Oxford Rd into center of Oxford, cross over Main St. (Rte 12), Oxford becomes Charlton St. Go 0.7 mile to a right on Howarth Rd, follow to main parking lot. Disc golf course maps in plexiglass box below park map.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Hodges Village Dam ? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Buffumville Lake - David Stidham Memorial Disc Golf Course, Charlton MA US(4 votes)
- Buffumville Lake - Amateur Course, Charlton MA USNo votes yet
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA USNo votes yet
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA USNo votes yet
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US(3 votes)
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(2 votes)
- Pyramids Pink, Leicester MA US(1 vote)
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US(5 votes)
- West Thompson Lake, North Grosvenor Dale CT US(2 votes)
- Rapscallion Brewery Disc Golf, Sturbridge MA US(1 vote)