Buffumville plays in and out of the woods on both sides of the dam. Good variety all around with some length as well. Bring the map - although the app we used (UDisc) was helpful with navigation.
Really long course with a nice variety of different hole types. Overall it's a fun and beautiful course.
Awesome course!!! I guess there is a new 18, however I have never played the old set up the new one is great. The course had long bombs and short technical holes. Only problem is the old course signs are still up and can make it confusing at times. Definitely play this course.
Probably the best all around course I've played. And I've played about 75. A lot of big bomb throws along with technical in the tree's. Plenty of water to challenge you as well. I would highly recommend.
Courses Close By
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA USNo votes yet
- Webster Fish & Game, Webster MA USNo votes yet
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA USNo votes yet
- Rapscallion Brewery Disc Golf, Sturbridge MA US(1 vote)
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(2 votes)
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US(5 votes)
- Pyramids Pink, Leicester MA US(1 vote)
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US(3 votes)
- West Thompson Lake, North Grosvenor Dale CT US(2 votes)
- Sherwood Middle School, Shrewsbury MA USNo votes yet