N.E. Lions Park
Signage, shmighnage. It's an Ed H course, it's well designed around the terrain, and is a heckuva lot of fun.
Old course designed by Ed originally. Water in play and some tunnel shots on shorter holes make for a fun challenge. Needs new tee signs to rate higher.
One of the oldest and best courses in the state. Pond comes in to play as well as that crazy Oklahoma wind. Both open and tight shots.
Courses Close By
- Griffin Park, Norman OK US(2 votes)
- Colonial Estates, Norman OK US(2 votes)
- Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College, Moore OK USNo votes yet
- Noble Disc Golf Course, Noble OK US(2 votes)
- Little Axe Disc Golf Course, Little Axe OK USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Park, Midwest City OK USNo votes yet
- Woodson Park, Oklahoma City OK US(4 votes)
- Lexington Disc Golf Course, Lexington OH USNo votes yet
- The Dragon, Purcell OK USNo votes yet
- Choctaw Creek Park - B, Choctaw OK USNo votes yet
Upcoming Events Close By
- Norman, Oklahoma, United StatesSat-Sun, May 25-26
- Norman, Oklahoma, United StatesSat-Sun, Aug 10-11