Another great course in Norman, there are two sets of tee pads and both are worth playing. Unlike many courses with short tees, these are still challenging and often play a completely different line than the longer gold tees. Good baskets with good enough signage. Good mix of holes that require most of the shots in your bag. Pretty active course so you can always find a local group to tag along with or get help navigating if needed.
Great course, forces one to get better. Many different shots needed because of a formidable layout on a beautiful course. Con is in the spring its easy to lose disc in the high brush.
Courses Close By
- N.E. Lions Park, Norman OK US(3 votes)
- Colonial Estates, Norman OK US(2 votes)
- Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College, Moore OK USNo votes yet
- Noble Disc Golf Course, Noble OK US(2 votes)
- Little Axe Disc Golf Course, Little Axe OK USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Park, Midwest City OK USNo votes yet
- Woodson Park, Oklahoma City OK US(4 votes)
- Lexington Disc Golf Course, Lexington OH USNo votes yet
- The Dragon, Purcell OK USNo votes yet
- Choctaw Creek Park - B, Choctaw OK USNo votes yet