Well maintained course that winds its way around a creek between apartment complexes. If you're looking for a secluded course in nature this course is not for you. If however you're looking for a nice open challenge with good pads and baskets you will not be disappointed. The creek is pretty nasty but there are easy bail out shots on most holes where the creek is in play. Overall this is a nice course and worth playing.
Great course for a quick round. Easy to throw a great round or go home cursing the creek and the course.
Courses Close By
- Griffin Park, Norman OK US(2 votes)
- N.E. Lions Park, Norman OK US(3 votes)
- Noble Disc Golf Course, Noble OK US(2 votes)
- Hillsdale Free Will Baptist College, Moore OK USNo votes yet
- Little Axe Disc Golf Course, Little Axe OK USNo votes yet
- Lexington Disc Golf Course, Lexington OH USNo votes yet
- The Dragon, Purcell OK USNo votes yet
- Kiwanis Park, Midwest City OK USNo votes yet
- Woodson Park, Oklahoma City OK US(4 votes)
- Choctaw Creek Park - B, Choctaw OK USNo votes yet
Upcoming Events Close By
- Norman, Oklahoma, United StatesSat-Sun, May 25-26
- Norman, Oklahoma, United StatesSat-Sun, Aug 10-11