Natural Falls State Park
No votes yet
Open all year from 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., Summer hours extends closing to 8 pm, but must be out of lot at 8 pm (according to the rangers). Day Fee: $5/vehicle. Camping on site available. Hiking, catch and release fishing, playgrounds etc.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Re-Tire Basket
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,753ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Less Pulliam & Kenny Morton
6 miles west of Siloam Springs, AR - just south of Hwy 412.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Park Office
Alt. Phone: 918-422-5802
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Natural Falls State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- John Brown University Disc Golf Course, Siloam Springs AR USNo votes yet
- City Lake Park, Siloam Springs AR USNo votes yet
- Ozark Adventist Academy, Gentry AR USNo votes yet
- Gentry City Park, Gentry AR USNo votes yet
- Little Debbie Disc Golf Course, Gentry AR USNo votes yet
- Decatur Disc Golf Course, Decatur AR USNo votes yet
- Diamondhead Resort, Tahlequah OK USNo votes yet
- Old Town Park, Gravette AR USNo votes yet
- Keaton Coyle Memorial Disc Golf Course, Prairie Grove AR USNo votes yet
- Tahlequah High School, Tahlequah OK USNo votes yet