No votes yet
Short, but great activities nearby such as camping and rafting.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,666ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 62/51 east of town for 2 miles to a left on Scenic Hwy 10, north 5 miles to the resort on the right.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Diamondhead Resort? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Tahlequah High School, Tahlequah OK USNo votes yet
- Cherokee Landing State Park, Park Hill OK USNo votes yet
- Natural Falls State Park, West Siloam Springs OK USNo votes yet
- Sequoyah State Park Golf Course, Hulbert OK USNo votes yet
- Tulakogee Campground, Wagoner OK USNo votes yet
- John Brown University Disc Golf Course, Siloam Springs AR USNo votes yet
- Fin and Feather Family Resort, Gore OK USNo votes yet
- Bacone College Disc Golf Course, Muskogee OK USNo votes yet
- Tenkiller State Park, Vian OK USNo votes yet
- Civitan Disc Golf Course, Muskogee OK USNo votes yet