Little Debbie Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In a company park owned by the McKee Family Bakery, makers of Little Debbie snacks. Situated on a hillside with a few trees. Several holes are near ball fields, and a few fairways are up or downhill.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Monkey Trap
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 3,170ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Jason Fincher
From the Little Debbie store at the corner of Hwy 59 (Gentry Blvd) and Main St, go west on E Main St toward S McKinnon Ave for 0.3 mile. Turn right on N Collins Ave and go north for 0.7 mile to the park on the right, just north of the McKee Bakery. Drive up the gravel road to the parking lot at the top of the hill by the swimming pool and tennis courts. 1st tee is on the south side of the building.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Little Debbie Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Gentry City Park, Gentry AR USNo votes yet
- Ozark Adventist Academy, Gentry AR USNo votes yet
- Decatur Disc Golf Course, Decatur AR USNo votes yet
- John Brown University Disc Golf Course, Siloam Springs AR USNo votes yet
- Old Town Park, Gravette AR USNo votes yet
- Natural Falls State Park, West Siloam Springs OK USNo votes yet
- McKissick Disc Golf Course, Centerton AR USNo votes yet
- Branchwood Disc Golf Course, Bella Vista AR USNo votes yet
- Har-Ber Meadows, Springdale AR USNo votes yet
- KJ Memorial Park, Lowell AR USNo votes yet