No votes yet
Recreational course shooting around a grassy park. Short holes with an ocean view. Easy to navigate. #1 is at the entrance next to 3rd base. Outdated course sign at the tee. Follow the gravel path. Tees #1 through #4 are painted on the gravel path. 5th tee is a giant tree root next to basket #4 - aim up the hill just to the left of the building with the bathrooms. Tee #6 is at small pink line on the path just up the hill from basket #5. Basket #6 is down the hill and in the west corner of the park. Note: The little league baseball field is locked up - must hop a fence to get your discs back.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 6
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Asphalt
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
North of Lahaina and south of Honolua - at the corner of Hwy 30 and Maiha St.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Napili Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Kahului Community Center Park, Kahului HI USNo votes yet
- Cavendish Disc Golf Course, Lana'i City HI USNo votes yet
- Bellows Field Beach Disc Golf, Waimanalo HI USNo votes yet
- Kamehameha Park, Kapa'au HI USNo votes yet
- Honolulu Disc Golf Association, Honolulu HI US(1 vote)
- Dexter's Alley, Honolulu HI USNo votes yet
- Turtle Bay Resort, Kahuku HI USNo votes yet
- Gargoyles Garden Disc Golf Course, Mountain View HI US(1 vote)
- MacKenzie State Park, Pahoa HI US(1 vote)
- Lydgate Disc Golf Course, Kapaa HI USNo votes yet