No votes yet
6 holes on a ball golf course using Disc Traveler Baskets. Mostly flat with some palm trees for shade. Open to the Public 8AM-7PM Daily. Fee: $10/day. There is a payment box (honor system). Call the Golf Center for more information: (808) 345-4393.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 6
Target Type: DISCatcher Traveler
Tee Type: Grass
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
On the big island of Hawaii. 36 miles north from Wikoloa (55 miles north of Kona) on Hwy 270 to Kapa'au. Turn left onto Kamehameha Park Rd. 79 miles north from Hilo (2 hour drive) via Hwy 19 to Hwy 270 (then turn right at Kamehameha Park Rd.).
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kamehameha Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Kahului Community Center Park, Kahului HI USNo votes yet
- Gargoyles Garden Disc Golf Course, Mountain View HI USNo votes yet
- Napili Park, Napili HI USNo votes yet
- MacKenzie State Park, Pahoa HI US(1 vote)
- Cavendish Disc Golf Course, Lana'i City HI USNo votes yet
- Bellows Field Beach Disc Golf, Waimanalo HI USNo votes yet
- Honolulu Disc Golf Association, Honolulu HI US(1 vote)
- Dexter's Alley, Honolulu HI USNo votes yet
- Turtle Bay Resort, Kahuku HI USNo votes yet
- Lydgate Disc Golf Course, Kapaa HI USNo votes yet