Mt Vernon Nazarene University
No votes yet
At the south end of the Mount Vernon Nazarene University campus near the grove. Wooden posts mark most tees, but some posts are missing - bring map to navigate. Fairly open with a stream in play on two holes. #8 plays back across the creek, and then #9 heads back to the parking lot. One fairway has a cornfield along it's length, and another some woods.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 3,096ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Beau Carlson
In Mt. Vernon, go south on Main St. and bear left on State Rte 586 (Burger King). Continue south on Martinsburg Rd for a mile or so until you pass the High School and Career Center on the left. Mount Vernon Nazarene University is just past that on the left. Use the main campus entrance and follow the winding road to the right to the lower park like area at the south end of the campus. Park on the right there - near the large white gazebo and the pond. 1st tee is on the other side of the gazebo.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mt Vernon Nazarene University? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Thayer Ridge Park Disc Golf Course, Mount Vernon OH US(1 vote)
- Kokosing Dam Disc Golf Course, Fredericktown OH USNo votes yet
- Rainbow Springs Camp, Loudonville OH USNo votes yet
- Lobdell Reserve Disc Golf Course, Alexandria OH US(8 votes)
- Lakeview Pines at Mt. Gilead State Park, Mt. Gilead OH USNo votes yet
- Kinslow Disc Golf Course, Sunbury OH US(4 votes)
- River View Disc Golf Course, Newark OH US(2 votes)
- Flory Park, Newark OH USNo votes yet
- Clear Fork Reservoir Disc Golf Course, Mansfield OH US(1 vote)
- Charles Mill Lake, Mansfield OH USNo votes yet