Kokosing Dam Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Relatively flat with a few areas of elevation. Most holes are generally open, though some have a few trees guarding the baskets and lining the fairways. Great views of the Kokosing Lake in a nice country setting. Kokosing Lake Campground is just down the road (owned by the Army Corps of Engineers and run by the Fredericktown Recreation District).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,085ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Take OH-13 North from Mount Vernon. Roughly 1 mile north of Fredericktown, turn left onto Waterford Rd. The course is a couple miles down on the right.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Kokosing Dam Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mt Vernon Nazarene University, Mount Vernon OH USNo votes yet
- Thayer Ridge Park Disc Golf Course, Mount Vernon OH US(1 vote)
- Lakeview Pines at Mt. Gilead State Park, Mt. Gilead OH USNo votes yet
- Clear Fork Reservoir Disc Golf Course, Mansfield OH US(1 vote)
- Rainbow Springs Camp, Loudonville OH USNo votes yet
- The Woodsman Disc Golf Course, Ontario OH US(1 vote)
- Reservoir Ridge Disc Golf Course, Galion OH US(1 vote)
- Ontario Christian Church, Mansfield OH USNo votes yet
- Charles Mill Lake, Mansfield OH USNo votes yet
- Riverbend Family Campground Disc Golf Course, Caledonia OH USNo votes yet