Lakeview Pines at Mt. Gilead State Park
No votes yet
Fun and challenging. A few holes have steep terrain. Dense to moderately wooded. First nine holes courtesy of the Friends of Mt. Gilead State Park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Ryan Shirley
From I-71, Exit for Rte. 95, go east 6 miles to the Mt. Gilead State Park entrance on right. Follow thru park to playground on left. 1st tee to the right of playground.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Ryan Shirley #27293
Alt. Phone: 740-262-5544
This course has no photos.
by Glenn Burtis on Jul 29, 2013 at 3:40pm
No way! Why bother. Start over!! There is nothing worth saying that remotely describes how bad this on is except they have run a rope up and down hole 8 and 9 to scale up and down to get to holes and tee's. waste of baskets.
Courses Close By
- Riverbend Family Campground Disc Golf Course, Caledonia OH USNo votes yet
- Reservoir Ridge Disc Golf Course, Galion OH US(1 vote)
- Kokosing Dam Disc Golf Course, Fredericktown OH USNo votes yet
- Clear Fork Reservoir Disc Golf Course, Mansfield OH US(1 vote)
- OSU Marion/MTC, Marion OH USNo votes yet
- Gordon Holton Memorial Disc Golf Course at Delaware State Park, Delaware OH US(5 votes)
- The Sanatorium at Sawyer Ludwig Park, Marion OH US(1 vote)
- The Woodsman Disc Golf Course, Ontario OH US(1 vote)
- Ontario Christian Church, Mansfield OH USNo votes yet
- Aumiller Park Disc Golf Course, Bucyrus OH US(2 votes)