Morgan Sports Center
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
The first four holes you’re playing on sand dunes, and the rest of the holes you’re playing around/between/to soccer and baseball fields. It’s a fun course, takes about an hour to get through if you’re playing by yourself. It has a fair mix of shots that fit between 150’ and 410’. It gets pretty windy since it’s very close to the beach, it’s best to play when overcast or when the sun is setting, since there is practically no tree cover.
Courses Close By
- Post'l Point Disc Golf at Eglin Air Force Base, Eglin Air Force Base FL US(1 vote)
- Ferry Park, Fort Walton Beach FL US(5 votes)
- Boggy Bayou Disc Golf Course, Niceville FL US(1 vote)
- Anderson Pond, Niceville FL US(3 votes)
- Osprey Disc Golf Course, Hurlbert Field FL US(1 vote)
- ChainDragon at The Freeport Sports Complex, Freeport FL US(3 votes)
- DeFunk Disco, DeFuniak Springs FL US(2 votes)
- Gator Links at NLA, Milton FL US(1 vote)
- Pirates Cove at NLA, Milton FL USNo votes yet
- NAS Whiting Field Disc Golf Course, Milton FL US(1 vote)