A very scenic course with some technical holes mixed with some straight line shots. It was a rather warm day, but the majority of the holes are played under a tree canopy which made it quite nice. Today was my first time playing here, but won't be my last. A definite "must play" if you are in the area.
For a FL panhandle course it's ok. Flat. Decent mix. Worth playing if you're in the area.
This course is ok, played it today at lunch. The holes are short, most 300 and under. Windy day too which didn't help. But still fun.
The course has great fairways amidst large old growth oak trees. Plays shorter and tight near baseball field on hole one. Good signage and would benefit from multiple pads set further back. Water hazards add to the need for accuracy on the longer drives.
Courses Close By
- Osprey Disc Golf Course, Hurlbert Field FL USNo votes yet
- Post'l Point Disc Golf at Eglin Air Force Base, Eglin Air Force Base FL US(1 vote)
- Morgan Sports Center, Destin FL USNo votes yet
- Boggy Bayou Disc Golf Course, Niceville FL US(1 vote)
- Anderson Pond, Niceville FL US(2 votes)
- ChainDragon at The Freeport Sports Complex, Freeport FL US(2 votes)
- Gator Links at NLA, Milton FL USNo votes yet
- Pirates Cove at NLA, Milton FL USNo votes yet
- NAS Whiting Field Disc Golf Course, Milton FL US(1 vote)
- Sunset Disc Golf Course, Gulf Breeze FL US(2 votes)