Mills Park Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
So Mills Park DGC is one of those courses for me, that I really love playing but don't really understand why. As you can see by the course description, it is only 9 holes, but for a 9 hole course, it is really fun to play! Most of the shots are very short (aside from the long wooded Hole 2) but have a fun feel to them. This course has a great mix of righty shots, as well as lefty shots, all with great elevation changes. My least favorite part about the course is the walk back from Hole 9 to Hole 1. I like to loop 9 hole courses twice to get in a full 18 and this walk almost makes me not want to loop the course again... but I do... every time! If you are looking for a long challenging course, this is not the course for you. But if you are looking to get out, and enjoy nature with some beautiful scenery and have a bunch of ace runs along the way, definitely check this course out! If you want to see all 9 holes of this course on video, check out my crew's video here...
Nice Par 3 course. Holes are a bit spaced out.
Hole #1 tee box is right in front of parking lot. #1 fairway is up the hill to the left, and NOT the basket in the clearing in front of the playground (that's a practice basket).
Tee box #2 is in the woods and goes through the woods right below the cemetery.
A long walk to #3 on the other side of the track.
#4 is right next to #3.
#5 is easy to find too.
#6 tee box is on the top of the hill - basket is dogleg left.
Short walk to #7.
#8 tee box has you tee off over a valley into the forest - basket is dogleg left in the trees.
#9 is the jewel of the course. Tee pad is on top of the hill, basket is 115ft away but 150 ft vertically down.
Overall a nice course!!!
A nice little course set in a nice location. You need to walk quite a ways to get from hole 2 to hole 3. It is set in a nice park with a playground for the kiddies. We enjoyed playing it but it is certainly nothing special.
A neat course to play while in the area. Course is well maintained, eight holes have concrete pads. Hole nine has a shortened wooden tee. The three wooded holes are indeed very wooded. Hole two is basically in the woods, very tough to play conventionally. Only two or three holes require a driver, expect a lot of midrange drives. All in all, entertaining course; could use some refinement.
Courses Close By
- Walters State Community College, Sevierville TN US(1 vote)
- Dandridge School Disc Golf, Dandridge TN US(1 vote)
- Johnson University Disc Golf Course, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- Carson-Newman College Disc Golf Course, Jefferson City TN USNo votes yet
- Maryville College Woods, Maryville TN USNo votes yet
- Sarah Moore Greene Elementary School, Knoxville TN USNo votes yet
- The Claytons Disc Golf Course, Alcoa TN US(2 votes)
- Morristown Kiwanis Disc Golf Course at Wayne Hansard Park, Morristown TN US(2 votes)
- Fontana Village Resort Disc Golf Course, Fontana Dam NC US(3 votes)
- Morningside Park, Knoxville TN US(3 votes)