Very easy course designed for putters and mid-range discs.
The concrete pads and signs give a nice, crisp, professional look that is enhanced with the Mach 10 baskets. The Park overall is clean and in good condition.
The course is not very technical and holes 8,10,11,and 15-18 are almost identical. I like playing holes 1-6 and 12-14 during lunch or when the other sports are not practicing and/or playing games at night. Most residents like the course however, several of the residents are unhappy with the course.
Courses Close By
- The Portal at Rose Park Golf Course , Salt Lake City UT USNo votes yet
- Roots Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US(2 votes)
- Freedom Hills Park, Centerville UT US(1 vote)
- University of Utah Disc Golf, Salt Lake City UT US(4 votes)
- Davis Technical College Disc Golf, Kaysville UT USNo votes yet
- Fairmont Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT USNo votes yet
- Creekside Park, Salt Lake City UT US(5 votes)
- Valley Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Salt Lake City UT US(2 votes)
- Falcons Nest, Hill Air Force Base UT US(1 vote)
- Riverpark Disc Golf Course, Riverdale UT US(6 votes)